Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Sweet Baby Jay

So I haven't had the internet for quite some time now therefore I have not been able to post anything about the most wonderful blessing that entered my life almost 5 months ago!
We welcome...

Jaymison McKay Guthrie
Born: September 16, 2012 at 4:05 a.m.
Weighed in at: 8lbs 9oz
Length: 21 3/4 inches long

Although she was born 5 months ago, for my sake and hers (someday) now that I have access to the internet I am going to go back in time and post about each month of her life. 
Picture of our little monkey still inside! At this appointment we found out that our little bean was a princess! Mommy couldn't have been happier to find out that she was healthy and happy with her little hand on her forehead!
I have a picture of me each month but thats a lot of pictures to post so we'll just do a couple, this is me at 24 weeks! I was still so little!
 And here I am full term on my due date! September 12, 2012! HUGE!!!
Daddy yelling at Jaymison to come out! We were so ready and it felt like it took soooo long!
 After a full 24 hours in the outpatient wing of the hospital, lots of gels, walking around, contractions and very little sleep....I got admitted to the hospital put on pitocin and the contractions really started to get the best of me! Lucky I had lots of family to rub my feet, a wonderful husband to hold my hand, and a very wise sister who knew right when to tell me to ask for my epidural! (Thanks Lauren) :)
My Mom and sisters (minus Dana...we missed her very much) were able to come and support me as I entered their world of motherhood! Between my amazing Mom and 3 sisters I  could not ask for better examples of FANTASTIC mothers! I am truly blessed to have them only a phone call away! 
Here is one of the first pictures of my little angel! It was an absolutely beautiful experience and we have  not been able to get enough of her since! What a beautiful blessing! 
Snuggles with my lovely in her first hours! Tired but in heaven!
Daddy and his princess! She has had him wrapped around his finger from the first moment! 
My phenomenal sister Noelle is an amazing photographer and since I was blessed enough to have her there when Jay was born we got some adorable pictures of her within her first 24 hours of life! She was such a good sport and the nurses passing could not get enough of the little baby model!
Another one of Noelle's masterpieces! 
Ren has always wanted pictures like this with his little one! It was so sweet to see the two loves of my life together! A very magical moment for me as a new Mom, I am so blessed! 

Many people came to visit and meet baby Jay! Here are a few pictures of family loving on her! 
 Grandpa and Auntie Lauren
 Laiky and Gigi!
 Auntie Noelle
Gigi's first grand-baby! 
Grandma and Grandpa Jensen's 9th

2 comments:

  1. What is this?! What a little surprise for me to read and give me smiles! I loved being able to share that time with you and your sweet new princess. You are such an awesome Mommy! I love you sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE to you and Baby Jay! Yay for the internet! This was such a sweet synopsis.

    ReplyDelete