Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Family Pictures by Noelle Murray

While up north for the baby blessing we ventured to beautiful Rexburg to visit my sister Noelle and get our first family pictures taken and boy did they turn out amazing! Thanks Noelle, I could not be happier with them!
Baby girl and Daddy playing before pictures!
Daddy didn't waste any time, she was barely a month old and he was being rough already
 So sweet
 One of my favorites, look at those pretty sparkly little eyes! 
Even though it looks beautiful in the pictures, it was freezing outside! We had to constantly warm her little hands and feet up! 
 My beautiful family!!!
 Little munchie

 I love those toes!
 Mama and Baby Jay
 Look how beautiful this little meadow is, the way the light it hitting the grass! Thanks again Noelle for the gorgeous pictures! 

1 comment:

  1. You are welcome, it was so fun to capture your beautiful new family of 3 :)

    ReplyDelete