Saturday, February 16, 2013

1 month

My sweet little girl is one month old! What? I absolutely can not believe how quickly time passes! No child understands it when their parent tells them to stop growing until they have a child of their own! I really really need little Jay to stop growing!
Sweet girl right before being discharged from the hospital! Daddy insisted on her wearing her Jordan get up! She looked pretty cute!
 Welcome home baby Jaymison! Grandma Jensen decorated the house to celebrate her arrival
 Baby girl snuggling with Grandpa in her nursery for the first time
 Family galore came from Utah and Idaho to see the new babe! We were so incredibly blessed to have my mom stay with us for 2 weeks after Jay was born to help her daughter learn how to be a mom herself after which Ren's mom Cindy came to help out as well!  
 Family photo
 Baby girls first real bath! She did so well, not a single tear!
 Snuggles with Daddy, Jay has had him wrapped around her finger since day 1!
 While my parents were still in town we ventured out to dinner to celebrate Rendo's 25th birthday! Even though his birthday will always follow Jay's by 2 days we wanted to make sure he felt special too! 
 Party with friends and of course Ren's favorite, ice cream cake to celebrate!
Jay bird had quite the eventful first doctors appointment! After noticing a bump on her clavicle, naturally I panicked....at her first appointment we came to find out that she had fractured it when she was born! Sad sad day! But....she is a tough little one and it never even phased her!
Mom and baby Jay posing for a picture to send to Dad! 2 weeks after she was born Ren had to leave for manager meetings! Luckily his mom was there to keep us company during his absence! 
It wasn't until I was a  sophomore in high school that I took my first flight! Jay definitely didn't follow in her mom's footsteps down that path since her first flight was a mere 3 weeks after she was born! Cindy, Jay and I ventured to Utah/ Idaho for Jay's baby blessing! She was WONDERFUL! Didn't make a single peep! 

My sweet little girl had a wonderful first month of life! She is absolutely the sweetest baby that exists and she has made the transition into motherhood quite enjoyable! I could not ask for a better baby and I can not seem to get enough of her and her yumminess! Luckiest mom in the world! Here are a few pictures of her throughout her first month for all to enjoy!





2 comments:

  1. You are one lucky momma to have such a sweet baby girl! She is luckier to have you! You make me want to go back to having just Emrie was she was a wee babe. Those days are precious! Enjoy every moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know about her clavicle!!!!! No way! This is the way I still picture her.... I can't believe how much she has grown since.

    ReplyDelete