Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A Beautiful Blessing Day

October 14, 2012 we had the opportunity to bless the beautiful little girl that has graced us with her amazing presence! It was such a sweet experience to listen to Ren bless his little girl, I was such a proud wife and mother in that special moment. 
We had many wonderful family and friends come to support our sweet little one. Look at all those good looking people! (Side note: Thank you so much Lauren for hosting the shindig for us in your beautiful home! You are a wonderful host!)
My beautiful family! Jay-bird was a little tired after all the chaos but she was such a good girl and didn't make mom's nightmare come true by screaming through her entire blessing! 

Me and my little angel! (Another side note: Look at her beautiful blessing dress! Thank you to me amazing mom for making it! It was the prettiest little thing I have ever seen! Could not have been happier!)
The best examples of mothers that I have in my life! My beautiful sisters and Mom! I am very lucky to have them!
4 generations: Great Grandma Showell, Grandma Jensen, Me and Baby Jay!
So much fun to be reunited with my best friends from high school! Absolutely loved seeing them!!
My sister Noelle captured her in her beautiful dress looking so peaceful! I Love her in this picture! 

2 comments:

  1. yeah! you are blogging again! happy day

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh she is sooooo sweet! I love the group picture and all the pictures! I love being with my sisters and mom too. I wish we could do it more often!

    ReplyDelete