Wednesday, February 27, 2013

2 Months

 During our visit to Utah/Idaho little Jay got to meet all of her cousins! Little Maddie has been so excited about meeting Jay since she found out I was pregnant with her and it is adorable, she was so excited to hold her! Oldest and youngest of the bunch, so sweet!
 After Auntie Dana's long wait, she and Jay finally met! 
I love how the older girls love little Jay! To them she's almost like a real little doll! Everyone enjoyed getting snuggles in!
Snuggles with Auntie Laikin
Mom and Dad went out for a little fun in Idaho! 
Momma and Baby at Grandma Cindy's house
Back in AZ we had a few visitors come to meet the wee one! Jaemi and Jaymi meet at last! 
Despite the warmth outside, having a fireplace, once fall hit I couldn't resist building a fire and snuggling up with a cup of hot chocolate!
Happy Halloween!!!! Little Jay dressed up as a monkey, Isn't she a doll?
I couldn't stop myself! I mean how cute is this? My little pumpkin!
How lucky are we? November and we are out for a walk in the sunshine, beautiful Arizona
We love visiting Daddy at work, just helping Dad make the schedule!

I absolutely can not believe how quickly this little girl is growing up! She is becoming so much more engaged with the people around her and her surroundings! And look at those chubby thighs! I love them!

Here are a few more adorable shots of her during her 2nd month of life! :)



We love our little Jay-Bird!

No comments:

Post a Comment