Monday, May 13, 2013

Thanksgiving in St. George

This year for Jay's first Thanksgiving we were able to travel to my parents beautiful home in St. George where we met Ren's family as well as my parents. It was so nice to have a few days away from real life to relax and everyone could not get enough of sweet baby Jay! 
 My mom and I participating in our favorite pass time! Puzzles! We did 2 that weekend to keep us busy! 
 Grandma and Grandpa getting some giggles!
My lovely little family 
 Visiting Snow Canyon, so beautiful!
 Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
 My Dad and I went for a bike ride and looked through some of the houses being built! One of my absolute favorite things to do as a child! 
 Kisses for baby Jay!
Mama and daughter!

On Thanksgiving it seems only natural to look at your life and acknowledge the things that you are grateful for! With the birth of my sweet baby Jay I could not be more thankful this year! She is the most wonderful that has ever happened to me and I can not thank my Heavenly Father enough for trusting me to be her mom! She has truly put my life into perspective and helped me to figure out what really matters! I am also thankful for my wonderful husband and the support and help he has given me as I strive to figure out my role as a Mother! I have never been more happy or thankful. <3 div="">

No comments:

Post a Comment