Monday, May 13, 2013

Merry Christmas!

With Jay being only 3 months old, Christmas didn't really mean a whole lot to her but that doesn't mean we didn't go all out for her! Although it was hard to not have extended family around for the holiday it was a blessing to have Jay around to help make it a special. We really enjoyed having a holiday with just our little family (plus Taylor). 
 Good morning Christmas Eve day! Jay loves snuggling with Mama's old blankey!
 She didn't waste anytime ruining her adorable Christmas Eve outfit! (outfit courtesy of Uncle Taylor)
 Of course we had to keep my favorite Christmas Eve tradition which is a picnic in front of the fire! Lucky us, our little apartment happened to have a fire place! Check out that set up....Yummy!
 My family <3 p="">
 Mama and daughter, first Christmas Eve!
 And the stockings were hung.........
 Taylor, knowing how much I love puzzles, got me a puzzle for Christmas! Had to open it on Christmas Eve to start! I see a new tradition in the making!
 Jay and I putting the star on the tree
Jay, had a little bit of a hard time participating in the opening of all of her presents, but we attempted to get her to help with at least one of them! Between Mom and Dad, Grandma and Grandpa Jensen, Gigi and Papa and of course Sanat...little Jay got SPOILED! 
                                                
2 stockings for this special little girl!
Grandma Jensen got her a exer-saucer, she was too little to use it for about a month but quickly came to adore the thing!
Daddy daughter!

Boy do I have an adorable little girl! Just like with Thanksgiving, on Christmas you can't help but to take a deeper look at your life and all you are thankful for and again, I am so thankful for my little girl and my wonderful husband! I am a lucky women!

No comments:

Post a Comment