Monday, May 20, 2013

5 months


Lately little Jay has been getting stronger and stronger! Almost every time I go in to get her from her nap this is how I find her! I love it, she's so stinking cute! 
Gigi, Papa and Auntie Laikin came to visit! Gigi made this adorable outfit and head band love it!
Jay's first basketball game! She made it through quarters but lucky mom had to take her out during the 4th!


BIG step for this little girl! I was somewhat in denial about giving her solids and kinda avoided it for a while! I felt like if I started her on solids it really meant that she was getting big...bittersweet!
She did pretty good....wasn't her favorite thing in the whole wide world but she ate a good couple of bites!
Look at me, I am getting better at sitting up all by myself!
Side note- I am pretty proud of myself! It definitely took some convincing from Matt and Ellie but I finally agreed to climb Camelback with them! It was by far on of the hardest things I have ever done but was so rewarding! This is us at the top!

Daddy had to go to manager meetings for Buckle and we had to take lots of pictures to send him! Mama and daughter!
Boyfriend and girlfriend! So cute!
Happy Valentines Day!!!!
Sissy and I waiting for Daddy to get home from manager meetings on Valentines Day!
My love and I on V-day! Jaymi and I are so lucky to have this guy in our lives! We sure love him!

And last but not least, here are Jay's 5 month pictures! She has mastered rolling over and loves being on her belly! Such a cute little personality we are starting to see! Look at that little pose! Love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment