Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy New Year!!

To celebrate New Years we headed to St. George to meet up with my family! Ren was able to get an extra day off, so we were able to leave a day early and surprise everyone with an early arrival! 
We had to drive late into the night to get there for the surprise but luckily Jay was willing to take a driving shift so Ren and I could catch a few Zzzzzs! ;)
 Being the absolute genius that I am......I allowed us to run out of gas on the way! Luckily, it was only a few miles outside of St. George so we were able to call Zak to come rescue us! While waiting Ren may or may not have gotten cold and stolen Jaymi's blanket! What a great Dad right?  Lol at least he was willing to share! 
 Had to include this picture of my little angel! One of my favorite!
 Once all of the family had arrived, people could not get enough of Jaymison! It was sweet to watch the oldest cousin love on the youngest! Boy does Maddie love little Jay! 

 Auntie Noelle sneaking a few snuggles before bed!
Happy New Year everyone! 2012 was the best year of my entire life! Here is to 2013, may the years only get better and better!

No comments:

Post a Comment